Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.107 available now

partol

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Apologies if this has been asked and answered - tried a search but could find nothing directly relevant. I have a Nokia 1320 on this build and I have noticed that my Glance screen will stop working after a while. A reboot will fix, but only temporarily - after a short time it stops working again. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?

I've the same from time to time on my 925. Glance seems to work for one day or two after reboot then I get Blank screen and have to reboot again.

Do you use email notifications? Do they work for you? I have only icons on Glance and working live tiles but no sounds, no banners and no notifications. It's annoying.

Aaron Hersom

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
On desktop, you got only skype, Outlook and phone contacts, not facebook, twitter, etc., unless you install apps on desktop too.
That's normal: these are Microsoft core apps, others are 3rd party

I am referencing "Phone Contacts" (I assume is't called People?) in my list. All 3 lists are not the same and thought they should be.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I've the same from time to time on my 925. Glance seems to work for one day or two after reboot then I get Blank screen and have to reboot again.

Do you use email notifications? Do they work for you? I have only icons on Glance and working live tiles but no sounds, no banners and no notifications. It's annoying.

Yes, I use email notifications and they seem to work fine for me.

partol

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
It's a bit crazy I think. The same system and on one phone something works but on other one doesn't. BTW the same on 122.

OK, the solution (not mine) is:
1. Unpin live tiles from Start
2. Pin them again
3. Check your notifications settings
4. Go to Lock Screen settings and add notifications again

Voila!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb