How far back do you think Windows 10 should go

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
How far back do you think Windows 10 should strive to be compatible with ?

Just like any computer, surely you can't expect Windows 10 to be able to resurrect an older model (or be compatible).

Yet, there seems to be many in here that almost "demand" Windows 10 breathe life into their "nanna" model phone.
Really, most people get the life of their contract from their phone then upgrade to a newer model (most do).

Why not just wait until Windows 10 is a "common" OS, then get another phone on the same contact, same price, rather than expect so much from an Internal Upgrade?

As an owner of a 1020, I don't think I will get rid of it for a while, I'm just waiting for an OS that will get everything working well (I only have a few issues) and will stick with the 1020 (because of the camera) and the style of the phone (plus, I have all the accessories).

Older models owners, I don't understand what you are expecting, just like people that have older model computers expecting way too much from Windows 10, it's a new OS, it's not a miracle.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Scalable grapichs.
There would be new settings in display for user to choose what effects he wants on phone, same as desktop.
Old 512 MB are slowly affected by fading, splash screen, etc. and it would be nice disabling some of them for speed gain,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro