Got a configuration update, today

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
They are just prepping to add more devices for the redstone build. They already said that's what they will be doing.
you wont get anything for existing phones for the redstone branch until after w10 is officially launched and available on those phones. MS do not want to release redstone builds to phones that can be reset to 8.1.

Alexandre Coelho

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
got it here,Brazil L730 .107...Insider Release configuration Update...but i think the .107 will be the one released to public,Lumia 950 from AT&T are receiving .107,some people said in another forum that the update is being pushed to other carriers too,not only AT&T,
Orange?s 950, i guess, is also receiving.Maybe .112 is the next cumulative update.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
you wont get anything for existing phones for the redstone branch until after w10 is officially launched and available on those phones. MS do not want to release redstone builds to phones that can be reset to 8.1.

Ok well if you're not in insider and getting this update then likely it's in preparation for official w10. But if you are it could be in preparation for redstone. MS already stated it will be adding other phones to Redstone branch soon. There's also a new redstone branch leaked that may go out to users this or next week.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok well if you're not in insider and getting this update then likely it's in preparation for official w10. But if you are it could be in preparation for redstone. MS already stated it will be adding other phones to Redstone branch soon. There's also a new redstone branch leaked that may go out to users this or next week.

Hope that new Redstone will not make same damages all around as the first on 950

Bagzton

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Please can someone help me with this. I'm trying to install 10586.107 (slow ring) on my 920 using my cellular data (I have about 4Gig data to spare) but I keep getting this message "Your connection is roaming. We'll try again later automatically." And then there's a retry button which does nothing when I tap on it. Can anyone explain what that means? And is there a way to get rid of it so I can continue with the download?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Please can someone help me with this. I'm trying to install 10586.107 (slow ring) on my 920 using my cellular data (I have about 4Gig data to spare) but I keep getting this message "Your connection is roaming. We'll try again later automatically." And then there's a retry button which does nothing when I tap on it. Can anyone explain what that means? And is there a way to get rid of it so I can continue with the download?

It's a roaming warnig, some carriers apply extra costs when you download data out their area coverage, using roaming with other carriers.
If you are absolutely sure you don't got extra costs, (ask carrier call center), go to cell settings , sim and enable Roaming for data.
And retry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb