How was 14267.1004 on 950xl ?

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Anybody who's in fast ring have download this build yet ?? How was it going ?? I'm quite scare to update this build because right now I'm on .1002 and it's quite stable for me.. *Sorry for my bad English..

NICK TOALE

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Had problems with No WiFi connectivity after a reboot. Found when I had to reboot due to stuttering screen scrolling. So had to roll back to an earlier build. Have just updated to new firmware so shall see if it makes a difference 14627.1004

Grodelj

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
After two days: e-mail notifications sometimes do work, sometimes they don't and battery seems to be worse. I recommend sticking to .107.

Ariman Amin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I've update mine to .1004... 'Hey Cortana' has been fixed no more problem with that.. Camera 'blink bugs' is still here.. Other than that it's all good.. Battery life looks/feels better.. Phone running smoothly.. Not yet experiencing bugs like others say..

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any new issues and after upgrading the firmware and then upgrading to .1004, by 950XL is getting better call quality, better battery life and a stronger and larger-range Bluetooth connection. I still have issues with email and webpage rendering, though.

breadbooze

Feb 13, 2008
Visit site
initially all went well with the 950xl dual sim/at&t, then the firmware update started breaking things.

-hotspot does not work properly after turning it off and back on. device's will connect to the hot spot but be unable to access internet. solution was to go airplane mode then off airplane and reenable hotspot.
-lost wifi after a reboot
-rebooted due to a video in edge freezing the phone
-and now WiFi and hotspot are dead, but Bluetooth is still alive (hotspot over BT still working)
-band 2 gets notifications at random intervals well later than when they appear on the phone
-screen "blinks" on rotation, though this bug showed up after 1004
-camera "blinks" before the viewfinder goes live

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea