I need some help - questions about music, notifications, and volume control.

seraphim19

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 950 (ATT)

Music:

After the latest update to the preview build, my music wont play more than one song at a time. I'll start a song and when it ends the next song in the playlist will not start. the controls seem as if the song is playing because there is only pause available, however the progress bar is not moving. (this happens in any music app i've attempted to use so far) if i skip the song or pause and play, then it will begin the next song.

Notifications:

i have a sports app that sends me updates on live games, it suddenly stopped working. Same thing goes for a few other apps that alert me to things like news headlines etc. I also dont get a sound or a vibrate or a notification in the drop down.

Also, My email notifications do not vibrate, nor can i set a specific tone for them. they do however show up in my notifications tray. (this one is very annoying)

Volume Control:

When i connect an auxiliary cable to my phone to play music in my car, when i get to where i'm going and disconnect my phone from the auxiliary, the volume control still says "Headphones" and the volume that is set is how loud the actual notifications are, its terrible.

and on a side note, does the Netflix app work for anyone? mine always says, "there is a problem with the system's configuration that prevents windows from playing protected video."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)