Storage sense wont display apps saved to SD.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have hard reset my phone and i have lost the list of apps on my sd card in the storage sense app. I soft resetted my phone and hasnt worked.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well you would lose all the apps installed on an SD card after a hard reset, that's a known scenario. What are you trying to achieve?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have hard reset my phone and i have lost the list of apps on my sd card in the storage sense app. I soft resetted my phone and hasnt worked.

that's normale, and phone gives you a message: "There are a previus installation apps on card. If you desidere to install apps on it, I must clear before. Proceed?"
Photos music and files will be untouched, phone will take one or two hours to reinstall all apps. That's normal, same as desktop

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I often do a hard reset and the apps are still there I am using windows phone 10 insider.

That's not possible. By apps if you mean the actually appx files then yes they would survive a hard reset. Or if you restore from backup during the setup then they'll automatically reinstall.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
That's not possible. By apps if you mean the actually appx files then yes they would survive a hard reset. Or if you restore from backup during the setup then they'll automatically reinstall.
Yes the appx files stay as I do a backup. I just hard resettled again and the apps were there i think there was a bug in the storage sense app. All fixed now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077