New update 10586.122

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Bro i dont understand what u r trying to say just wanna tell u dat switch to release preview n get this build it is literally awsm,n yes the fast ring belongs to the phone which had been shipped wid win10 mobile u r not going to receive any build as long as u stay on fast ring(for now)

WesleyBPeres

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
After some tests, can anyone say if the Devices with 512MB of RAM is good enough in this build? I left the Insider program 4 builds ago. Thanks.

frav

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Updated my L930, L925, L830, L820 & L735, from .107 to .122. The upgrade process went fine. No issues there.

chris_gt

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Just updated my 925 and the OS seems to be doing great. It's consistent, no major slow downs and the phone runs so nice that it has comparable performance to my 930 doing basic tasks. (ie, dialer, photos app, resuming and load times....)

Unfortunately the camera app still has a long way to go, picture quality is noticeably degraded compared to Lumia camera on 8.1. This is what made me keep 8.1 on my 930 so far.

Is it me or edge lacks a quick save option for images?, as of now I can only 'save picture as' and have to choose the destination folder every time (by using the file explorer app). Maybe I'm missing something.

I know it still needs polish but it seems to be closer to the standards I got used to with windows phone.

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Build 10586.122 now available

Build 10586.122 now available, switch to Slow or Preview on Insider and it should be available

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I got .122 on my M8 and the only appreciable difference I see is slightly better LTE connection. The Store also seems to load quicker than before.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
many of the live tiles functions of 3rd party apps are not working - 6tag - win central (beta)- mspoweruser( tile not transparent) and also i haven't been able to update lumia motion data as it show an error every time i try to download - error- need to change the storage to phone to install this app- and even when i press okay it doesn't update. that seems broken.

Federico Turban

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, for the time being, since, like, 7 hours ago, the performance on my Lumia 735 is amazing, almost no resuming screens, apps loading super fast, battery life is a lot better, and, overall, beside the same odd bugs (some icons on the "All Apps" list not showing, the background picture on the Start Menu not coloring black/White on the "All Apps" list when closing an app, Rich Capture not working at all, just showing me the message that is turned on, but it does actually nothing but take really bad pictures), I can say it's pretty much a 100% go, still need to see if in the course of the day tomorrow I didn't face some random reboots, but so far so good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion