New update 10586.122

miniracer2003

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm still stuck on 14267.1004 on my Lumia 950 duel sim. Is anyone else having trouble finding the update? I switched to slow ring but the update still doesn't show up. Any recommendations?

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I de-branded and updated the firmware on my ATT GoPhone Lumia 635 and then installed .122, and then hard-reset after install.

I can now actually multitask without getting tons of very long "Resuming..." screens, my app list in the carousel goes FAR deeper than it used it, my battery life is set to last over 2 days now (instead of the 11hr it was getting before), the phone runs much snappier overall, very few crashes, Edge doesn't constantly crash & reload tabs anymore, I have no more SMS/MMS lag, etc.

Wow. What a worthwhile update. I think some of my improvements were due to getting off the absolutely crap ATT GoPhone firmware and onto the Microsoft NA Regional firmware.

FurY2007

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Initially the messaging app would say "loading" and then crash after 30 seconds. After a couple of hours though this went back to normal and no further issues. I am waiting to perform the firmware update on Lumia1020 then I will do a hard reset.

blahism

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Battery life is atrocious. 100% to 60% in 3 hours sitting on my desk.

950 ATT .107 to .122 no reset.

Attempting hard reset.

That sucks.. ATT seriously needs to update the firmware though.. we ATT people may just be getting screwed over by things that aren't necessarily OS issues at this point considering we're what, 3 firmware revisions behind now with almost all 3 having notes of perf/battery fixes

had high hopes the firmware changes to insider releases done yesterday and today would fix this but nope.

Anyone found a way to debrand an ATT 950 phone and force a firmware?

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Greatest news. With this build you can install Lumia Camera Classic or Lumia Camera Beta and record videos again. Thank god, Windows camera and its video recording with mono sound is horrible.

ace0007

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a AT&T branded Lumia 950 and its been stuck at 10.0.10586.36. It does not matter what ring I put it on when I check for updates it always says the phone is up to date. Anybody have an idea why?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a AT&T branded Lumia 950 and its been stuck at 10.0.10586.36. It does not matter what ring I put it on when I check for updates it always says the phone is up to date. Anybody have an idea why?

ATT is causing a lot of problems releasing firm and soft updates according to users in forums

mullern

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Battery life is atrocious. 100% to 60% in 3 hours sitting on my desk.

950 ATT .107 to .122 no reset.

Attempting hard reset.

Same issue on a 830 upgraded from 107. Incredible loss of power, battery app showed a max of 15 hours with no use (just laying around)

P4geD0wn

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Greatest news. With this build you can install Lumia Camera Classic or Lumia Camera Beta and record videos again. Thank god, Windows camera and its video recording with mono sound is horrible.

How?
All I see in store is Lumia camera from MS that when installed only redirects you to windows camera.
How did you manage to install lumia camera beta?

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by P4geD0wn
Originally Posted by Marty89

How?
All I see in store is Lumia camera from MS that when installed only redirects you to windows camera.
How did you manage to install lumia camera beta?
You can install it only if you owned it before. Go to the store to my library and apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel