New update 10586.122

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
I have .122 on my 930 and the stand buy time ok. Comparable to 8.1. But usage time is much shorter IMO. It seems that the phone uses much more battery when in use compared to 8.1, but around the same when in stand by mode.
Same here with my 920.
I hope they can perfect the in-use consumption as well.

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Why are the old Nokia settings still there?
Will they set the old phones free of apps like Feedback to Nokia, Nokia account, Nokia improvement program etc...?

Jeremy McKay

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
10586.122 is ONLY for window8 born phones.

Nah, not true. It's on my 950xl.

What's happened is fast ring is for Redstone. This is not part of redstone.

If you are on fast you will be testing Redstone builds. The first number part of the build will be different.

To get this update if you are on Redstone you have to restore back to 10586 and update from there using the slow or release rings.

Ten Four

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
My build is 10.10586.107. I'm doubting a hard reset would fix this, and I would just use the WPRT, but I'm currently between PCs. Any ideas??
Do the hard reset--it worked wonders when I installed the .107 build on my 640. Now have moved to .122 and didn't have to do a hard reset.

bachansoo

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Battery life for me on my L830 is worse than the previous build. I'm noticing a considerable amount of battery use by the messaging + skype app, which I hardly use. It has eaten up almost half of my battery in the past 24 hours, with more background usage.

PF Mail

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I got 620 (quite similar hardware compared to 520) and still got a few problems:

1. Still no sms notifications - that is really bad.
2. Still random hangs while using and they need phone reboot. Sometimes the phone just hangs while closing an app or doing something that seems to be RAM consuming and needs to delete some existing resources (or load existing ones?).
3. Lock screen - everything (time, badges etc.) shows up after a while. It is there from the beginning for me and nothing changed here. Really annoying.
4. Edge seems to work better - but needs more testing.
5. Performance seems to be slightly better. This is my first impression of better performance since .29 build.

There are other issues but not worth mentioning. I wouldn't make this a release build for my Lumia, but I can see improvements. Though 512 MB seems to be too little for W10 (yet?).

I don't know how you guys with the 520's actually live with Windows 10 Mobile. I've tried it with every update and recovered back to 8.1 within 2 days every time. It's just too laggy and apps still crash. The performance between 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile on the 520 is like night and day.

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I haven't received the build 122 yet on my 520, but haven't encountered most of the problems described. At times my 520 was working better then my 950 XL. Both are running Windows 10.
The other day I had a problem with the 950 XL and couldn't send
feedback with the phone, because the feedback app kept closing
and not allowing input, so I had to use the 520 to send the
feedback.

Last edited:

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
No wonder people have issues, some seem to have difficulty following instructions, can't read, argue a point, then wonder why they have problems

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I don't know how you guys with the 520's actually live with Windows 10 Mobile. I've tried it with every update and recovered back to 8.1 within 2 days every time. It's just too laggy and apps still crash. The performance between 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile on the 520 is like night and day.

My 520 let me like it more and more every day, I cannot go back :) And I'm not the only. Same as an old desktop, it needs two days of sync and stabilization for reaching performance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99