New update 10586.122

Emanuel Manole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 1320 here, with the last cumulative update. I have from over a day and a half . It's smooth and responsive. I didn't had any problems with the apps . My only problem so far is that the phone is sometime heating from doing simple things and that the battery doesn't resist a day . Will keep it a few days more, hope it will somehow improve.

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 1320 here, with the last cumulative update. I have from over a day and a half . It's smooth and responsive. I didn't had any problems with the apps . My only problem so far is that the phone is sometime heating from doing simple things and that the battery doesn't resist a day . Will keep it a few days more, hope it will somehow improve.

Did you hard reset by any chance?

Panos Gr

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Because it keeps saying "Your device is up to date" and I say to phone: Guess what you little b***** it's not up to date!! I want the update!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I will wait, maybe it is stalling for some reason.

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Because it keeps saying "Your device is up to date" and I say to phone: Guess what you little b***** it's not up to date!! I want the update!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I will wait, maybe it is stalling for some reason.
switch to release preview and your "b****" phone might decide to give you the update :D

Emanuel Manole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Can't tell u anything on battery coz I'm running on a faulty battery which I shud change soon. But I'm not facing any heating problems.

Well , I think the heating problem on my phone is draining the battery. Didn't had this heating problem on 8.1 . Hope that this isn't just the way windows 10 mobile will work in future

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Well , I think the heating problem on my phone is draining the battery. Didn't had this heating problem on 8.1 . Hope that this isn't just the way windows 10 mobile will work in future

Try a soft reset and see the apps running in the background.. Maybe coz of ram use it's heating up. But I'm sure a new firmware update before official release will fix these heating and battery issues.

windobuddies625

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
@Emanuel Manole - 8.1 denim was amazing and stuff. But after getting win10 two months back on my 1320. I don't wanna go back to 8.1 . Loving the OS inspite of tiny issues here and there.

Emanuel Manole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Try a soft reset and see the apps running in the background.. Maybe coz of ram use it's heating up. But I'm sure a new firmware update before official release will fix these heating and battery issues.

I know that a firmware update could fix all of our problems, but we have to wait. Lumia 1320 isn't even in the first list of updaqting.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I know that a firmware update could fix all of our problems, but we have to wait. Lumia 1320 isn't even in the first list of updaqting.

Heatin is high cpu + 3g/4g usage. Check data and battery sensors in settings.
A tipical overheatin iussue on most smartphones for example is enabling hot spot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro