W10M Insider Preview 10586.164 Issues (Threshold branch)

mikl71

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi, for lumia 1320 i turn off glance , wake with double tap and all new content in the device not sd card and now no freeze and no graphics bugs...:winktongue:

OfWolfandMan

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
What am I doing wrong?

I have a Lumia Icon and I was on the fast ring, after noticing that I was getting no updates to my 10586.107 version, I moved to the slow ring and now the update is available (10586.164), it downloads without any issue, but when it tries to install I get the following error:

"Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80070570)"

Has anybody ran into this issue as well?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

thelegendarcy

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here tried to do a hard reset on this build? I did a hard reset and updated all the apps after the hard reset, and now, my glance won't work, hey cortana says it's not available for my phone (but I have it before the hard reset), phone charges very slow from my laptop's quick charge sometimes it doesn't even charge, and the worst, any PC weren't able to recognize it.

I've done hard reset 3 times after experiencing it and still no luck. Luckily I have 128GB microSD to put my files in and load it up on my phone.

If you have a fix for this please recommend so, I'll try WPRT soon and rollback to 8.1 or just wait for a firmware update.

I'm using a Lumia 1520 anyways.

Emanuel Manole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Sure, together with a better code optimization

I returned to 8.1 . After seeing in front of my eyes how the battery lost 2% of battery over nothing , then it just freezed when i got back to the start screen, I got mad and went bad to 8.1. I like a lot windows 10 mobile , but that problems can't keep me on 10. Just checking my tweeter and facebook , lost 10% of my battery, in just a couple of minutes...microsoft really needs to do something quick.

motasim parkar925

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
What am I doing wrong?

I have a Lumia Icon and I was on the fast ring, after noticing that I was getting no updates to my 10586.107 version, I moved to the slow ring and now the update is available (10586.164), it downloads without any issue, but when it tries to install I get the following error:

"Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80070570)"

Has anybody ran into this issue as well?

don't worry just download the update once again , I had the issue on lumia925

Emanuel Manole

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure your tetro light are off or on? You can check it in a dark room.
If light is down, I fear your battery is out. If you can take it out, do it, polish copper pins, and retry charge.

If not, Try Lumia Phone Test Application too:

Lumia Phone Test Application - Microsoft Software Informer.

After installing 8.1 on my device , I am seeing my battery charging like super fast . May be a broken battery , or it is because i switched os's ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte