W10M Insider Preview 10586.164 Issues (Threshold branch)

OfWolfandMan

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
So I'm thinking of going your route, is the.164 build much better than the .107

I haven't noticed major changes during this morning, battery life seems better, but I haven't downloaded all the apps I had. Something I like is word flow in edge. They say notification are more reliable now, I did have some issues with it, I'll find out about that later.

PF Mail

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
The stupid Outlook Calendar live tile stops showing the date again! I guess if you don't have a lot of appointments/events, the live tile stops displaying the date after a week after the last one. About a week ago I added a dummy event to get the date to show. Man, it's all these little things that keep me going back to 8.1.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The stupid Outlook Calendar live tile stops showing the date again! I guess if you don't have a lot of appointments/events, the live tile stops displaying the date after a week after the last one. About a week ago I added a dummy event to get the date to show. Man, it's all these little things that keep me going back to 8.1.

??? Mine works as always..

PF Mail

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
??? Mine works as always..

Yeah, so does 8.1's Calendar. This happened on the last 3, 4 builds, upgraded or hard reset. Maybe it's just me somehow, but now it's not just the Insiders that are on W10M now. Well, assuming they have one of those can be upgraded. :winktongue:

wpvader72

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
How do I know my phone is in the Insider Preview or using the official release? I bought a used 540 and it came with W10M installed. I checked and it doesn't have any Insider App installed. FYI, I think I got .164 update probably a day or 2 before the announcement for Insider Preview.

motasim parkar925

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
How do I know my phone is in the Insider Preview or using the official release? I bought a used 540 and it came with W10M installed. I checked and it doesn't have any Insider App installed. FYI, I think I got .164 update probably a day or 2 before the announcement for Insider Preview.

Then you must be on the official update.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

Go to settings, system, about, version and there you have it.

Milan Aleksic

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Screen scrolling problems? brightness problems-max-min....? On this build, i have this problems on my lumia 925, after clean install, and go to store always back to start screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss