What bugs are left to sort out in W10M 10586?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Seeing new builds are coming regularly with performance improvements and bug fixes, which bugs still remain? The major ones affecting majority of users. I'm not talking about the bug where one phone model for one carrier cannot do a certain something but bugs like backing out of an app to app list increases brightness of background

Comments below?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Seeing new builds are coming regularly with performance improvements and bug fixes, which bugs still remain? The major ones affecting majority of users. I'm not talking about the bug where one phone model for one carrier cannot do a certain something but bugs like backing out of an app to app list increases brightness of background

Comments below?

Still the Brightness slow/med/high not working well.
And missing a graphical effects toggle on display settings (it will help apps response on 512 and 1 GB RAM devices)

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I haven't yet tested .164, but on .122 and previous 2-3 Preview Release versions, I found that "Films & TV " app does not remember last played Video like Xbox Video App. Also it does remembers last played positions of Videos in collection. I am sure its not bug, but it could be enhancement feature for Video playback app.

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
L925, Skype video app still not working.

Think it may be a firmware issue that will hopefully get put right with firmware update.

Few things that aren't bugs, but need fixing.

Weather on lockscreen & glance like 8.1
Glance moving when on permanent on charge to prevent burn in.

But it is getting better and better. Battery now is great at about 2.5% discharge per hour in standby.

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
The bugs that I noticed:
1.Flickering music and artist names on volume bar
2. When you close an app in app list the background looses the dark effect.
3. Freezes when closing apps (mostly Groove Store and Massaging)
4. Groove sometimes not reading music from SD card

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb