New Redstone Build???

Chef316

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Any news if a Redstone build is coming tomorrow to Fast Ring?
Having some Bluetooth issues with Cortana not reading my texts over wired or Bluetooth headsets...hoping it's fixed in next build.
That's really my only major issue with this build. Otherwise, it's super fast and not lagging at all.
Anyone else have issues?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10
On the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL for Windows 10

Vlatko Stojanovski

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft has been lagging in development for Windows 10 Mobile, so I would not expect an update that soon.

Also all new Redstone builds are to be expected to be very very buggy for a while at least.

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Any news if a Redstone build is coming tomorrow to Fast Ring?
Having some Bluetooth issues with Cortana not reading my texts over wired or Bluetooth headsets...hoping it's fixed in next build.
That's really my only major issue with this build. Otherwise, it's super fast and not lagging at all.
Anyone else have issues?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10
On the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL for Windows 10

If you read carefully, Redstone is already available on Fast ring... All you need is a shinny new Lumia phone......

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft has been lagging in development for Windows 10 Mobile, so I would not expect an update that soon.

Also all new Redstone builds are to be expected to be very very buggy for a while at least.

I had very few issues with the .1004 Redstone on my 950xl. The most annoying, and why I rolled back was notification sounds. Intermittent is the word!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon