W10M 14283.1000 new bugs

anon(9854620)

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
About recent Outlook app update bug , there's some 3ad opened. It doesn't regard build o.s.
The thing about lock screen, I noticed now, never noticed before, it seems not a bug but a graphic glitch.
About voicemail, there was a battle here....

I'm not sure I follow what you are saying.

Can you please provide more detail on what you mean by "there's some 3ad opened. It doesn't regard build o.s."?

Also, are you agreeing that you too are experiencing the other two issues?

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone has a problem connecting to the internet using mobile data? It seems that my 830 is having a problem to stay online. No Whatsapp messages, can't connect to the Internet and so on.

Temujin Morgan

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I've got Gmail, Exchange, Messaging, FB, and phone setup as the apps to show on the lock screen. Gmail and Exchange never show that there are new items, despite having several new unread messages in both accounts.​

Are you referring to the lock screen showing how many items. If so I fixed mine by going to lock screen settings and "repacking" the email account I wanted displayed and its worked since. I was previously not seeing any value appear.

anon(9854620)

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Are you referring to the lock screen showing how many items. If so I fixed mine by going to lock screen settings and "repacking" the email account I wanted displayed and its worked since. I was previously not seeing any value appear.

If I receive an email to either my exchange account or my gmail account, neither the icon or the unread count will appear on the lock screen.

What do you mean by "repacking"?

Temujin Morgan

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
If I receive an email to either my exchange account or my gmail account, neither the icon or the unread count will appear on the lock screen.

What do you mean by "repacking"?

I went into Settings - Personalisation - Lock Screen (obviously) Where it asks for what apps to show quick status I selected the third item which is for my email and I selected my email account from this list. It would have been this previously but maybe lost its reference in the upgrade? Sorry about the wrong word. Re-picking not repacking. I would blame autocorrect but I was trying to use a word that doesn't exist as I left you the "-".

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure I follow what you are saying.

Can you please provide more detail on what you mean by "there's some 3ad opened. It doesn't regard build o.s."?

Also, are you agreeing that you too are experiencing the other two issues?

About Outlook iusse, use Search function in forums for dedicated thread. The iussue poppep out after last app update. That's independent by operating system update

Yes, I noticed that graphic glitch,

About voicemail, there's other thread already opened

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
my 950xl can't connect to specifically one router via wifi after 14283 update. I don't know what is happening.

before 14283, it was running at 14267. wifi connections were normal. no problems found. then it come 14283. it can connect to my home's wifi hotspot shared by an android phone. it can connect to my colleague's wifi hotspot shared by an android phone. it can connect to some restaurants WiFi router. it can connect to my mobile service provider's free WiFi hotspot. but it can't connect to my office router. all pcs in office can connect to that router so we can exclude the possibility the router is in trouble. anyone have idea what is happening to my phone and that router?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
my 950xl can't connect to specifically one router via wifi after 14283 update. I don't know what is happening.

before 14283, it was running at 14267. wifi connections were normal. no problems found. then it come 14283. it can connect to my home's wifi hotspot shared by an android phone. it can connect to my colleague's wifi hotspot shared by an android phone. it can connect to some restaurants WiFi router. it can connect to my mobile service provider's free WiFi hotspot. but it can't connect to my office router. all pcs in office can connect to that router so we can exclude the possibility the router is in trouble. anyone have idea what is happening to my phone and that router?

On official blog, they mentioned impossibility connecting to routers with OLD security system WEP.
If possibile, aslk your office admin change standard security from WEP to the more modern and secure WPA2, with a new psw.
Your phone should connect normally then

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
On official blog, they mentioned impossibility connecting to routers with OLD security system WEP.
If possibile, aslk your office admin change standard security from WEP to the more modern and secure WPA2, with a new psw.
Your phone should connect normally then
thanks a lot! if this can solve the problem, I don't need to roll back my phone to 10586..

Dan Soltesz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
In the health app on windows phone lumia 950 unable to add band, keeps saying "unable to pair - an error occurred while attempting to pair your selected device"

anon(9854620)

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
In the known issues section of the release notes it mentions the following regarding the Band and Band 2. Have you tried what they suggest?

"If you have a Microsoft Band 1 or 2 paired to your phone, it will no longer sync after updating to this build due to a system API failure that occurs after the update. If you want to get your Band syncing with your phone again – you can temporarily change the language of your phone as a short term workaround until we release a fix. Additionally, you can also choose to reset your phone to get out of this state – however you may experience this update issue again with the next build until we fix this issue. This issue may also impact Skype video and audio calls."

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
In the health app on windows phone lumia 950 unable to add band, keeps saying "unable to pair - an error occurred while attempting to pair your selected device"
Known issue from the release notes.
Try changing your phone language (from "English - US" to "English - Canada", for example).

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
My problem is that now all my notification sounds are linked to Media+Apps volume control, instead of Ringer+Notifications. This is really annoying.

jayohh

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
On a 950. This release is the poorest release yet. Battery drains, programs won't load, etc., etc. We are moving backwards.

640XL with 8.1. Now that was a killer combo!! Best phone Microsoft has built.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99