I miss you, Cortana!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I put hopes in .164 for getting you back full of functionality as you were n the recent past, but still not...

You help me in searching, avoiding traffic, planning, and memos better than before but, come on...
Where's your incoming messages fast-reading and answering power you got in 8.1 ?
:cry:
Miss you

Sincerely

Last edited:

glossallalia

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I put hopes in .164 for getting you back full of functionality as you was n the recent past, but still not...

You help me in searching, avoiding traffic, planning, and memos better than before but, come on...
Where's your incoming messages fast-reading and answering power you got in 8.1 ?
:cry:
Miss you

Sincerely

I jumped ship to iOS and have Cortana on my iPhone But it's stripped down and that is one thing I miss with WP8.1

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I jumped ship to iOS and have Cortana on my iPhone But it's stripped down and that is one thing I miss with WP8.1

SIGH :cry:
I asked Gabe on feedback app for bringin her back full and plenty.
I don't like U.S. version, too much bass voice tone... She remember me a grandmother.
I prefer a lot Italian and Spanish versions. Much warmer and more friendly :)

Last edited:

nailzer

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
SIGH :cry:
I asked Gabe on feedback app for bringin her back full and plenty.
I don't like U.S. version, too much bass voice tone... She remember me a grandmother.
I prefer a lot Italian and Spanish versions. Much warmer and more friendly :)

The Australian accent is hilarious (I'm sure she must be on the beach with a laptop just answering my questions personally), I had to swap to American :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon