14283 & Band 2

signal-2-noise

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Got latest Fast Ring build 14283 the other day. It was a long download/install on my 950XL but seems to be good so far.

Except when it comes to re-pairing the Band 2.

Band 2 lost connection to Health app I think after the update. Tried hard resetting the Band. Ensured Band was removed as a recognized Bluetooth device in WP settings. When pairing the Band says it was successful but Health app says there was an error. I also uninstalled/reinstalled Health a couple of times but no luck.

I think I tried everything but I do not plan to reset WP because it's a freakin' hassle :confused:

Ideas? Anyone else have an issue now with Insider/Band2?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Got latest Fast Ring build 14283 the other day. It was a long download/install on my 950XL but seems to be good so far.

Except when it comes to re-pairing the Band 2.

Band 2 lost connection to Health app I think after the update. Tried hard resetting the Band. Ensured Band was removed as a recognized Bluetooth device in WP settings. When pairing the Band says it was successful but Health app says there was an error. I also uninstalled/reinstalled Health a couple of times but no luck.

I think I tried everything but I do not plan to reset WP because it's a freakin' hassle :confused:

Ideas? Anyone else have an issue now with Insider/Band2?

Theres some 3ad about that around forum, it seems the temporary workaround is changing primary language, waitin for an app fix. Use search function

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Language change is not 100% reliable...I tried 10 languages before Russian made the band work again, however when I changed back to English the problem came back.
I reluctantly hard reset my phone and now the band is perfect.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
The problem is that they stated that if they don't fix this bug in the next build, and I hope they do, the bug will come back and you'll need to hardreset again, so be ready for some more pain :)

maybe, but im back on the production build for the moment till redstone builds are more stable for me

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
For me I set the main language on my 950XL to English (UK) as I am British and the Band 2 paired up fine. Also, from what I understand of my own experience, I only had the Band 2 sync issue with build 14283 after I messed around with the device language settings after installing the latest insider build (fast ring). Up until that point, with the latest build, it was working fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro