updates were instslled

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So this morning I woke up to a a message saying updates were installed I had the latest firmware which was released a few weeks ago and I was on .164 and still on .164 I'm on the production release as I am I searched from so ring to production as I didn't want the latest slow ring release update after having problems with it on fast ring.

Anyone know what updates could have been installed? A new firmware released or something else?

Thanks.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So this morning I woke up to a a message saying updates were installed I had the latest firmware which was released a few weeks ago and I was on .164 and still on .164 I'm on the production release as I am I searched from so ring to production as I didn't want the latest slow ring release update after having problems with it on fast ring.

Anyone know what updates could have been installed? A new firmware released or something else?

Thanks.

you missed the biggest buck_ " what's your device" ???

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by abhishek singh21
Originally Posted by afgzee

Thanks.

you missed the biggest buck_ " what's your device" ???

Sorry, it's a Lumia 950 XL sim free UK variant

anguilla1980

May 1, 2008
Visit site
How stupid it is that WM10 doesn't have a damn update history for OS and app updates? Even 8.1 you could see app update history, just another step backwards.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
How stupid it is that WM10 doesn't have a damn update history for OS and app updates? Even 8.1 you could see app update history, just another step backwards.

true, that is a problem that has been mentioned several times. One hopes that it will be corrected in the future. The store on pc doesn't show app updates if I'm not mistaken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6