W10M Insider Preview 14327 Issues (Redstone Branch)

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Windows camera video recording is broken, tears image, this issue was on 14322 too, i have not seen alot of people complaining abt it though.

sheldon cohn

May 15, 2015
Visit site
I need to go back to the previous build, the 950 XL won't charge with this build. I tried the wall outlet and the USB connected to the PC. Yesterday I reset the phone to factory and it was charging using
the wall outlet. Today I went to charge the phone and it doesn't indicate the USB cord is connected.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I need to go back to the previous build, the 950 XL won't charge with this build. I tried the wall outlet and the USB connected to the PC. Yesterday I reset the phone to factory and it was charging using
the wall outlet. Today I went to charge the phone and it doesn't indicate the USB cord is connected.

Tried a Reset?

Pedro Dias2

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
14322 worked very well for me, and in 14327, here are the things that are broken for me:

• Ford S-Max (2014) No longer displays what is being played, only "Track". This worked in 14322 but not on the one before that again.
  • Groove Music no longer works
  • Perfect Music starts, but is unable to play any of my music
  • Podcasts work, but do not display anything in my car, as they did in the previous build

For my music, I have all of my mp3s on the SD card.
Guessing there's no need to mention all the other bugs that were already mentioned here.

khaled22

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
is the data usage/counter fixed on 14xxx build? on official 10584.218 still has problems i have ~80mb difference from provider...its very easy to pass limit and get charged extra or stay without data because you think you still have some left

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
On 14327 I can't share pictures in Windows 8.1 Apps.

Eg. In apps like Whatsapp and Facebook messenger, if i choose to share a photo, nothing shows up. it's as if my photo album is empty. Whereas in apps built for windows 10 such as twitter, Instagram (beta) , the photos show up as they should.

I can share pictures by going in the photos app, choosing a photo , clicking share and choosing whatsapp.. but to share a photo from within whatsapp it self? nope.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I can say this: I have had the 950XL for 5 months; and historical my behavior would dictate that I should be getting bored with what I've got by now; I should be looking for the next big (better) replacement - and ready to fork out another $500-600+ to get it.

BUT, NOOOOOOOO! I am still totally captivated with this new toy (and work tool), and just look forward to the next "free" build(s). It's like getting another gift to open every couple of weeks , or so... I admit sometimes I don't care for the gift, but I still get excited to see what's in the box:).

I have sure gotten my monies worth from this purchase, if you judge it solely on the attention it has generated for me. A purchase that just keeps on giving (and some times "taketh away":^)

pepsicocom

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14327 released : are there issues?

I've seen all of the above. All in all, it is a big improvement over the previous build. After a couple of days, it seems much more stable. The night before I applied the new build, as I was about to head home from a night out I could not get any of the 4 GPS applications on my 950XL to work, it was very frustrating. I had to reboot it twice to get it going. In between reboots, the device froze a couple of times. I hope that is behind us at least for a while - - long live the fast ring!

Benji Gledhill

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 930 here.

Man was i getting mad with the build before, this one is so much better, battery life is better, apps launch, no heating problem, and just as swift as i found the other other one in the parts that worked.

No problem with camera, data sometimes gets lost but i quick switch to flight mode and back works (i've had this problem sin 8.1 anyway)

Messaging everywhere seems to work, the only problem i seem to have is that my older messages don't seem to be synced. Since the last 2 builds my messaging app on my computer was no longer updating on my PC like it had been, i think this is because of the phone app.

8bitkid

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Did you even read the EULA for Fast Ring Insider? moving forward... this is a better build than the 14322, which i have problems launching application since they kept crashing. BTW, i have 930. Problems I still have is

1. Battery drain
2. Heating issue

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Really i not that guy that complains about builds but really guys i use my phone that was a while i go flagship with a OS that is more that a year on build phase and i cant use it properly.MS get your **** together make the OS work or f***ng shut it down so we can know that you dont want to spend money any more.Dont gives as ****ty builds or builds that fix problems that previous have done.I use my phones for my work and every day its lets me down more and more.
As others have pointed the only solution for your issues are to go to back to the official builds and be happy. The only viable place to complain on an Insider build is the Feedback app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte