Glance Screen Issue on Windows Insider

joshua diaz2

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So I'm on the newest build for the slow ring on Lumia 640. When I try to open Glance Screen settings, it gets stuck on loading. I really want to disable glance screen, ideas? I've hard reset and soft reset.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Glance Screen

Safest versions to be using are Production and Release Preview. Slow and Fast are pretty much test releases and you will have issues.

Wait for the next update (or try updates on Fast) or using DRT to roll all the way back and then up to the 'safe' 10586 10.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Glance Screen

Check the Windows Store for Glance screen updates. If available, the update would be pushed out in a couple of hours to a day.

higonp

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I have the latest build fast ring and there are 2 glance screen settings one in Settings/Personalization and one in settings/Extras which has different settings than the one in Personalization. I turned them both off rebooted phone and then just turned the one in Settings/Extras on and now it works correctly. If they are both on then in my case the one in Personalization took precedent and the settings in the one in Extras did not work that is why I turned them off rebooted and only turned the one in Extras on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs