Apps wonts work...

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
After the most recent fast ring build I can't get smashy road and taptitude to work... I've put a lot of time into taptitude and if I can't get it to work than I lose progress...

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Classic example why you shouldn't load preview builds on a primary phone if you don't want to lose any save game data or progress :winktongue:. I admit it's not ideal however the very nature of the red stone builds at present - you will need to do a hard reset at one point or another until it becomes stable. Which will follow as they draw closer to the anniversary update release date.

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I've actually been running the fast preview build since the program started and have had no issues. Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this or had a solution that doesn't involve a complete reset

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
A little frustrated but understandable because I actually know way I was getting into. Also it was only a matter of time until taptitude stopped working considering it hasn't been updated some 8.1 but still sad to see... Great collection of games

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos