Anyone getting notifications on PC?

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Build 14356 changelog says Cortana now syncs notifications on the PC from mobile phone, but so far I've been unable to make this work. Send this photo also hasn't worked. At my first try, it did a bing search. Later at home, she actually found a pic and said to send it to my PC. Then she said she was sending it to the PC, but the PC never got it.

Using the same MSA in the phone and on the PC and both have Cortana fully operational. PC is running 14352. In the previous build, the PC was receiving missed call, SMS and low battery notifications without a problem, but those too appear to have stopped since I installed 14356. Am I the only one with this issue? Is there a workaround? Am I doing something wrong?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Build 14356 changelog says Cortana now syncs notifications on the PC from mobile phone, but so far I've been unable to make this work. Send this photo also hasn't worked. At my first try, it did a bing search. Later at home, she actually found a pic and said to send it to my PC. Then she said she was sending it to the PC, but the PC never got it.

Using the same MSA in the phone and on the PC and both have Cortana fully operational. PC is running 14352. In the previous build, the PC was receiving missed call, SMS and low battery notifications without a problem, but those too appear to have stopped since I installed 14356. Am I the only one with this issue? Is there a workaround? Am I doing something wrong?

Syncs, sms and notifies works well. For receving pics from phone, there's the solution:feature must be enabled on pchttp://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/426687-6.htm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs