14361.0 just loaded on ICON 929

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Update was smooth. So far, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth. calls, mms, sms, emails, Edge, Store...
It's all good.:winktongue:
Peace. Alan

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Good to know! I have to use mine so I can't update it yet. But I expect preview builds to be daily driver-usable until the Anniversary update. Then whatever comes next, bugs along with new features, squash bugs, give to public, repeat [like Threshold and Redstone in the beginning, look at them now!]

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Good to know! I have to use mine so I can't update it yet. But I expect preview builds to be daily driver-usable until the Anniversary update. Then whatever comes next, bugs along with new features, squash bugs, give to public, repeat [like Threshold and Redstone in the beginning, look at them now!]
I had one awful heartbreak back a few months ago but learned a valuable lesson. An Insider Preview upgrade went so bad for me that I had to do a Factory Reset on my phone. All the way back to WM8.0 I left it just like that - didn't personalize it or dl any apps or anything. Then I did the official upgrade to WM 8.1. I still left the phone stripped clean and THEN upgraded to the then current Insider Preview build. THEN I set about personalizing and re downloading apps and such.
Since then I haven't had ANY problems at all with Insider upgrades. Bugs, yes but nothing that didn't get resolved by myself or the next build.
I highly recommend the initial Factory Reset process to everyone before tryin out these Insider Previews.
Peace. Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss