Freezes after toggle quick action, after my phone restarted unexpectedly

AnubisJack

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
950XL, Build 14364,

After my phone restarted itself (not by our own), cant seems to use cellular, store page freeze when it navigated to app page, Wifi connected, but cant get to the internet, after toggle quick action (i toggle cellular), it seems to freeze my phone.

Only solution to solve this issue is by removing the sims(dual sims), on the phone without the sims, try toggle the quick action, and function normally, put back sims, then everything is back to normal, but when the phone got restarted itself again, this problem occurs again.

Do any of you guys here experience this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
950XL, Build 14364,

After my phone restarted itself (not by our own), cant seems to use cellular, store page freeze when it navigated to app page, Wifi connected, but cant get to the internet, after toggle quick action (i toggle cellular), it seems to freeze my phone.

Only solution to solve this issue is by removing the sims(dual sims), on the phone without the sims, try toggle the quick action, and function normally, put back sims, then everything is back to normal, but when the phone got restarted itself again, this problem occurs again.

ask your question in this forum as there's a better chance of someone noticing

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...es-redstone-branch-fast-ring.html#post3503064

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
950XL, Build 14364,

In know iussue there's a note about a dual sim data carrier problem still under investigation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa