Windows 10 Insider: Build 14367 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Inactive)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Issues? Bugs? Solutions? For all things Build 14367 of Windows 10. Discuss it all here.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...nsider-preview-build-14367-for-pc-and-mobile/

[TIP]Basic tip

If you're having any issues with your device, try a reset.

Settings > Update & security > Recovery > Reset this PC > This provides you with two options: 1. keep my files and 2. remove everything[/TIP]

[TIP]Keep my files

Does just as its name describes. If you choose the setting you can reinstall Windows 10 without having to back up any of the pictures, videos, music and documents that you have stored on it. You absolutely should back up these things just in case, but you shouldn?t need to use that back up. Keep My Files requires a certain amount of free space on your device. As such, it may be unavailable to you if your device is stuffed with a lot of files. If you get an error message asking for more storage when you choose this option you?ll need to back up your files and choose the remove everything option. You could also delete any files that you aren?t using on your device and try the option again. This option will take longer than the other options.[/TIP]

[TIP]Remove Everything

Deletes every file, every setting from your device and gives you a blank copy of Windows 10 to work with. You?ll need to add any files you have backed up to your device again [/TIP]

IrishBoy0113

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 Insider: Build 14367 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Fast Ring)

I have an issue where activating the Task View to switch Desktops causes my desktop wallpaper to become completely black. I had this issue appear on Slow Ring build 14366 and it still persists on Fast Ring 14367. Is anyone else having this strange issue? Were you able to resolve it at all?

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

Issues:

*A lot of apps are just blank tiles. New apps installed have blank tiles too.
*Store updates don't work. I have to go directly to the app page and hit update to get an update. But that means I have to know which apps require updates. WSReset didn't do anything neither did troubleshooting windows update fix.
****updated store app by finding it on appraisin, same problem.:(

Improvements:
*keyboard lag issue is not as bad. Doesn't happen as often and when it does it doesn't last long
*Had an issue where on cold boot my start/action center wouldn't work for a good 15 minutes and that seems to be gone.

Last edited:

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

I have a mobile issue in this build. The default camera app can no longer use the camera on my device because the permission has been removed. I have checked, double checked and triple checked and its definitely not something I have done. Luckily I can use other camera apps but ideally would like to fix this issue as right now the camera button is useless.

Lumia 950XL - Build 14367

Mantegnous

May 29, 2016
Visit site

Issues:

*A lot of apps are just blank tiles. New apps installed have blank tiles too.
*Store updates don't work. I have to go directly to the app page and hit update to get an update. But that means I have to know which apps require updates. WSReset didn't do anything neither did troubleshooting windows update fix.
****updated store app by finding it on appraisin, same problem.:(

Improvements:
*keyboard lag issue is not as bad. Doesn't happen as often and when it does it doesn't last long
*Had an issue where on cold boot my start/action center wouldn't work for a good 15 minutes and that seems to be gone.

Yes.. store is bugged since build 14366 (maybe)

I've posted a feedback on pc and mobile..

ClPDXZRWIAA9xaI.jpg

feedback-hub:?contextid=318&feedbackid=5c4bb37a-7ac2-4b5b-83d4-96cf220a9415&form=1&src=2

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

This is what I get with this build. Never had an issue before on my PC until now. No third party firewalls or antivirus apps and 30 gig free space. So I'm puzzled about this build. Restarted more times than I care to mention.
14367 won't install.png

IrishBoy0113

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site

I have an issue where activating the Task View to switch Desktops causes my desktop wallpaper to become completely black. I had this issue appear on Slow Ring build 14366 and it still persists on Fast Ring 14367. Is anyone else having this strange issue? Were you able to resolve it at all?

I found out what is causing my wallpaper blackout issue. It is Fences 3 causing the wallpaper to blackout any time Task View is activated. I uninstalled Fences and the issue has since disappeared.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

This build has really slowed down my SP3 i7 unit. I find myself doing frequent reboots to clear memory.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

I have the issue resolved.
As it turns out, my computer did not have enough disk space to update with the latest build. The error messages never pointed to disk space. It wasn't until I used Rufus on a thumb drive to install directly when I realized, maybe I don't have enough space. So grabbing my external, I freed up tons of space and then clicked for an update. A few minutes later, I got the indication that I should reboot. Long story shout, I'm up on 14376.

Moral of the story, Microsoft should be forthcoming when there isn't quite the space to install. I know these are test builds but we are close to the anniversary build and it should be in there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon