Alarms and Clock

anon(8648115)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with Alarms and Clock... the issue being that the alarms are SO SOFT. The volume is horrendously low, and I can't seem to adjust it, even with the media controls. I missed my alarm this morning because of it and it doesn't look like today's build fixed it.

Can anyone else recreate/confirm this?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with Alarms and Clock... the issue being that the alarms are SO SOFT. The volume is horrendously low, and I can't seem to adjust it, even with the media controls. I missed my alarm this morning because of it and it doesn't look like today's build fixed it.

Can anyone else recreate/confirm this?

On last builds they changed the volume ramp for increasing faster. They assume a everyday alarm starts gently and increases more and more.
On my 650, after 30 secs it sounds loud, after 1 min I hate it

justishar

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
On last builds they changed the volume ramp for increasing faster. They assume a everyday alarm starts gently and increases more and more.
On my 650, after 30 secs it sounds loud, after 1 min I hate it

Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the updates from happening in the middle of the night? My phone is deciding to update during the night when I am depending on it for an alarm. It seems really shortsighted that they would allow updates to happen while the alarm is in use.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the updates from happening in the middle of the night? My phone is deciding to update during the night when I am depending on it for an alarm. It seems really shortsighted that they would allow updates to happen while the alarm is in use.

Ehm, they assume a phone is unused during the night, so change activity hours from all day to all night (Updates -> Advanced -> Change active hours)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss