No Cortana on lockscreen.

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I have it enabled on my desktop and also set to access my data while the computer is locked but I don't get a Cortana icon anywhere on my lockscreen.

Anyone else have this issue or know a way to fix it? I want to try it out.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have it enabled on my desktop and also set to access my data while the computer is locked but I don't get a Cortana icon anywhere on my lockscreen.

Anyone else have this issue or know a way to fix it? I want to try it out.

confirm that cortana is available for your region
Second is to go to settings > personalisation > lock screen - check under the section for which apps to show on lock screen. Select cortana if available in that list

DEATH INC

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the US so it is. Went into lockscreen settings and the only Cortana related option is "Cortana lock screen settings" which takes me back into the Cortana settings where "Use Cortana even when my device is locked" is selected. I was under the impression with this selected there should be a Cortana icon on my lockscreen that I could use to type in or say a command yet there is none.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the US so it is. Went into lockscreen settings and the only Cortana related option is "Cortana lock screen settings" which takes me back into the Cortana settings where "Use Cortana even when my device is locked" is selected. I was under the impression with this selected there should be a Cortana icon on my lockscreen that I could use to type in or say a command yet there is none.

well, I've never used it so I don't know if this can work: when you're on lock screen, try triggering it and make request - maybe it might be on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium