Windows 10 Preview build 14379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch Daniyal

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Before resetting my phone i moved my games to sd card.But now these games are not showing on sd card.The memory is taken but games are not showing.
How can i play them again???

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Before resetting my phone i moved my games to sd card.But now these games are not showing on sd card.The memory is taken but games are not showing.

going to store and searching for the games yields what kind of result? Does it tell you they are installed?
You could format the card and then download the games again

Ch Daniyal

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by Ch Daniyal

going to store and searching for the games yields what kind of result? Does it tell you they are installed?
You could format the card and then download the games again

I can download them from store but i dont want to download because they are big memory games and takes a lot of time!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We do have a dedicated thread for build 14379: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...379-discussion-redstone-branch-fast-ring.html Please use the dedicated build threads to help create a reference on the build for the whole community to access in one place.

If you did a Hard Reset or Factory Reset, any Apps on SD have to be downloaded from the store. It's always been this way. A reset removes the App locations from the registry and only internal Apps are indexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss