W10M Insider Preview 14388/390/393 Discussion (Redstone Branch, Inactive)

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
The camera/photos app is broken again - taking a picture and trying to share it via Outlook results in an error saying "something went wrong". This is basic stuff I rely on every day at work, being able to quickly take a picture and send it via Outlook is critical for me. Delays or problems with this basic operation causes significant strife as I then have to spend time trying to figure out why it's happening. A reboot has solved it for now, but it's taken several minutes to resolve instead of just a few seconds. Grrrrr!

peacock93

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem with not receiving Text Notifications when your screen is off? My 950XL DS has this problem. Works fine when the screen is on but nothing when the screen is off. A hard reset used to fix it for a while but that doesn't work anymore. I'm on 14393.87 and I've been having this problem since 14267.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem with not receiving Text Notifications when your screen is off? My 950XL DS has this problem. Works fine when the screen is on but nothing when the screen is off. A hard reset used to fix it for a while but that doesn't work anymore. I'm on 14393.87 and I've been having this problem since 14267.

Check Notify settings if by chanche Keep private on lockscreen was enabled, and Messages was enabled in Background apps, then reboot your phone

peacock93

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Check Notify settings if by chanche Keep private on lockscreen was enabled, and Messages was enabled in Background apps, then reboot your phone

Keep Private on Lockscreen is off and Messages is not listed as a Background app. Every listed app in Background apps is turned on though.

Thanks for the response.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett