Windows 10 Builb 14393 Can't connect to secured wifi network

Nikolco Gosev

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I just updated to Insider fast ring Build: 14393. and I faced a problem connecting to wifi network.

Problem: Can't connect to secured wifi network. I can only connect to open wifi-networks. It stucks at "Checking Network Requirments"...

Wifi Adapter:
1. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless network adapter

Tried:
- Windows Network Reset + several commands to reset the network
- Updating wifi driver/ rollback/ uninstall etc.
- Changing network security - TKIP, CCMP, WEP, still nothing + disabling windows firewall/antivirus etc
- Tryed with wifi antena - Realtek RTL8191SU usb adapter, still same..

Solution: Leave the network unprotected/without password, but I dont want to leave it that way... Can someone report the problem to Microsoft, or if you are facing the same problem, how to resolve it?

Thanks,

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just updated to Insider fast ring Build: 14393. and I faced a problem connecting to wifi network.

Problem: Can't connect to secured wifi network. I can only connect to open wifi-networks. It stucks at "Checking Network Requirments"...

Wifi Adapter:
1. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless network adapter

Tried:
- Windows Network Reset + several commands to reset the network
- Updating wifi driver/ rollback/ uninstall etc.
- Changing network security - TKIP, CCMP, WEP, still nothing + disabling windows firewall/antivirus etc
- Tryed with wifi antena - Realtek RTL8191SU usb adapter, still same..

Solution: Leave the network unprotected/without password, but I dont want to leave it that way... Can someone report the problem to Microsoft, or if you are facing the same problem, how to resolve it?

Thanks,

have you tried connecting to another secured, wireless network?

Also, have you tried updating your router firmware?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon