latest windows 10 insider for fast ring breaks most of my apps.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Installed the latest update on my lumia 950 xl. A lot of my apps are broken now like whatsapp vevo typecast amazing weather HD my work app, and a few others. Uninstalling and re-installing them does work and fixed the issues but the worst issue is Microsoft edge just crashes. Any of this happening to anyone else. All the other builds have been perfect.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Installed the latest update on my lumia 950 xl. A lot of my apps are broken now like whatsapp vevo typecast amazing weather HD my work app, and a few others. Uninstalling and re-installing them does work and fixed the issues but the worst issue is Microsoft edge just crashes. Any of this happening to anyone else. All the other builds have been perfect.

You need to reinstall build via hard reset with backup restore. Sometimes it happens, like desktops

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

for better exposure, post your queries here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/436048-windows-10-mobile-build-14905-discussion-redstone-2%3B-fast-ring.html#post3543841

Thank you

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your replies i did a hard reset and restored ot with backup. Only issue I have now is there were 2 lines of my installed apps for candy crush saga, I uninstalled one but the other won't uninstall and just has a blue logo next to it. Find it annoying as i don't even play this game.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your replies i did a hard reset and restored ot with backup. Only issue I have now is there were 2 lines of my installed apps for candy crush saga, I uninstalled one but the other won't uninstall and just has a blue logo next to it. Find it annoying as i don't even play this game.

Try removing it via Settings -> Storage

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

reinstall the app or do a soft reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs