Cumulative Update: build 14393.576 Discussion (Redstone 1; Release Ring)

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Cumulative Update: build 14393.448 Discussion (Redstone 1; Release and Slow Rings)

Can someone edit the title (this is no longer on the slow ring) and make the new slow ring thread sticky?

I guess the inmates are running the asylum. :winktongue:

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cumulative Update: build 14393.448 Discussion (Redstone 1; Release and Slow Rings)

I wonder if there will be more posts suggesting to change the thread title than there are about build .448

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

Dear OP, would you mind removing the words 'slow ring' from this thread title, and promoting the thread about the current slow ring build to Stickied?

I'm doing the best I can to make this happen. :D

Isn't the slow ring on a redstone 2 build? I think slow needs their own sticky

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 build 14393.576 rolling out on PC and Mobile for Release Preview and Production rings | Windows Central

New build ..

The update brings the Windows 10 build number to 14393.576 (KB3206632), up from the build released last week which was 14393.479. Here's a changelog:

1. Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
  2. Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
  3. Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
  4. Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
  5. Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
  6. Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
  7. Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
  8. Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
  9. Update has just started rolling out now, so if you can't see it just yet, don't worry, the update is still propagating throughout Windows Update and may take a few minutes to show.

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm having horrific battery issues since this update. Yesterday I got 2h47mins from 100% to 0%.

Today is a bit better but still not getting more than 12 hours. Have disabled all non essential background apps but still no good.

Any advice? (want to try to avoid a hard reset)

One thing I've noticed that drains the heck out of the battery is the stock video player app. If I watch a video and jump to the start screen or another app and the video app is just open in the background, my battery drains fast. If I close the video app, it seems to drain at a some-what normal pace. I've sent a messages to MS via the feedback app but it hasn't been fixed in the last couple of builds.

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
The first thing I noticed about this build (14393.576) is that Tap to Pay has been fixed. The other thing I noticed is that this thread finally had its title updated (and there was much rejoicing).

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I know some people in the production version of this thread have been reporting some issues. But since I'm in the release preview ring I thought I should post here. Anyway, I'm very happy to report that after the initial day or two 'break in' period which seems to be normal, this build is pretty rock solid for me. Everything that I do seems to work . I do have to say that battery life seems just a but worse with this build, but it may also be because I have been messing with my phone quite a bit more than usual.

anon(10103970)

Dec 8, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 950, .576 - WiFi connection issues appeared. I usually connect to two different WiFi networks. Home & Work. The latter one now won't let me connect to the internet. WiFi connection drops occassionally, phone gets very warm. DHCP seems fine. It just won't let me access the internet. Other devices work perfectly fine on the work WiFi. Heck it even is the same router as the one I use at home and at home everything works fine. At least there are other people in the feedback hub reporting the issue and a dev from MS already responded saying he forwarded this to the devs.

Still very annoying :/

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 950, .576 - WiFi connection issues appeared. I usually connect to two different WiFi networks. Home & Work. The latter one now won't let me connect to the internet. WiFi connection drops occassionally, phone gets very warm. DHCP seems fine. It just won't let me access the internet. Other devices work perfectly fine on the work WiFi. Heck it even is the same router as the one I use at home and at home everything works fine. At least there are other people in the feedback hub reporting the issue and a dev from MS already responded saying he forwarded this to the devs.

I have similar issues with WiFi.
Work keeps telling me that there logs show repeat disconnects/reconnects from my device and it trips the Autoblock on the WiFi Routers.
Even after they cleared the Autoblock list, it will connect for 2 or 3 days and then it starts doing the repeated disconnect/reconnect.

This has been an ongoing issue it seems

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

Sorry you're having trouble. So far so good in my 950xl, but now I know to keep an eye on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon