Music streaming isnt a thing anymore

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Cant listen to more than 1 song on Pandora before it stops playing. Digitally Imported wont even start. I am a software developer and cant even imagine what changes they would make to the OS that would make it so that streaming services no longer work. I get that the latest build isnt a production build, but this has been an issue for a few builds now. How is nobody fixing this? Im not sure what improvements they are focusing on. Aside from my phone getting hot and websites crashing the browser, I would at least like to be able to listen to music on my phone. I guess that wont be an option anymore.

I bet Groove still streams though. Are they just focused on that?

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I really miss mix radio with their offline mixes and updating them when you get tired of the playlist. I just use podcast. They always update weekly. I suggest using podcasts Or DL'ing Spotify or slacker radio 📻

cure92

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I've had this same issue, however I'm thinking it's something to do with Pandora. My wife couldn't get it to work on either of her apple devices for days and saisd it finally started working again yesterday. Hopefully a fix for us is in the works as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99