Win10 M "STORE" update available 8:45 EST

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15007.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Wallet is broken, but so far that's about all I am concerned with. Battery is acceptable, calendar live tile isn't updating. I tried the quiet time glitch and that is here too. I installed from 14393.5xx with no hard reset. Had an odd problem with some missing photos yesterday but they showed up a short time later. I'll keep using it.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Win10 M "STORE" update available 8:45 EST

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.
It was available late last night. I don't know if it was this thread or the Idol 4S thread but I warned users not to do anything until AFTER updating the Store app. To be clear for anyone coming across this now: after all 8 "migrating data" steps are done and the Start screen appears, go to the Store app. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Immediately go to "downloads and updates" and do a check. The 15007 update itself does "phone" and "messaging" as part of the process and they should be the top 2 apps listed. UPDATE THE STORE APP OR YOU'LL BE ONE OF THE USERS COMPLAINING HERE!!!!!

dalimage

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I have had the same issues with both 15002 &15007. 32 bit Apps work and win10 crash. Any word on when this will be fixed. I'm hoping this won't continue into Bug Bashing. Thought 15007 would have the fix, evidently not.

DeNeDe

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone over at MS even test the builds they are sending to the people !? Or they let the people "have all the fun" ?
I received the latest build almost 2 days ago and everything is a mess...
1. Reboots over and over again
2. Contacts not showing
3. SMS doesn't work at all. I can't receive and can't send. After i send the SMS magically disappears
4. Apps don't work at all OR get borked.
5. They said they "implemented" a new thing for apps and you can reset them if they don't work. Ok.... when i try to reset any app it says "Try again later".. really!? WTF !!!!?
6. Store is opening and closing over and over again and i didn't even touched it.
7. I can see I have notifications but when I scroll the bar down to see from whom/what/when it says "No notifications" or the device gets rebooted
I am using Lumia 930

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Most of what I read here regards WM. I am having similar problems with the PC version as well. I say as well, 15007 won't download or if it says it's downloaded, it wont install. I am stuck on 15002 with the multiple random reboots to the point I'm afraid to boot up.

Lord, if I ever get out of the insider program, please slap the hell out of me if I'm tempted to rejoin.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 950 runs almost flawlessly. Almost because some apps starts crashing randomly after using it for a while i.e. WhatsApp, not all the time but almost. But overall, the performance of my 950 is snappier and battery life seems better. Best thing is some apps no longer crash/freeze i.e. AppRaisin.

Also, why is it that most of you are complaining of the bugs without giving any constructive feedback here that might contribute to finding a workaround/solution to the problems? Isn't that the jobs of Insiders, no? I mean, besides reporting the bugs via feedback app.

You people who only complain really should read the terms and conditions of being an Insider. Bugs, bricks, Hard Reset, WDRT, all are to be expected with these builds. Yet you complain. If you can't handle the bugs, do yourself and us a favor. Quit being an Insider, and go back to the Production Ring. Insider Preview builds are clearly not for you.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
after a couple of days on this build (Mobile: 15007) I have for the first time "ever" decided to go Insider Fast Ring on my Surface Pro 3 (downloading now), I will however NOT go insider on my Desktop:)

On a side note to aximtreo, I may be requesting you to slap the hell out of me, in the near future :cool:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
after a couple of days on this build (Mobile: 15007) I have for the first time "ever" decided to go Insider Fast Ring on my Surface Pro 3 (downloading now), I will however NOT go insider on my Desktop:)

On a side note to aximtreo, I may be requesting you to slap the hell out of me, in the near future :cool:

Just let me know. If we time it right, neither will feel the slap.

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
950XL Dual Sim 15007

I was having all the issues with randon reboots, apps not opening, no notifications, missed SMS messages, etc.

I went to SETTINGS-->SYSTEM-->ABOUT-->Reset your phone and restored from a backup.

I reset all apps, logins, etc. I went to the store and updated everything. Phone started to work far better.

Store Update came and phone is really stable now. Only cannot turn on Quiet Hours from Swipe Down, must hold and turn it on via Cortana.

Other than that, I have been using the phone and all is working well.

Good luck everyone!

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
950XL Dual Sim 15007

Many of you are not listing your device details when responding. It makes your replies useless to most people.

Nobody cares if you listed your device in another thread or 10 posts ago. LIST IT EVERY TIME!!!!

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Most of what I read here regards WM. I am having similar problems with the PC version as well. I say as well, 15007 won't download or if it says it's downloaded, it wont install. I am stuck on 15002 with the multiple random reboots to the point I'm afraid to boot up.

Lord, if I ever get out of the insider program, please slap the hell out of me if I'm tempted to rejoin.
Nah... Insider Fast Ring is a safe way to have a good fight :winktongue:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

PHuba

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
1. Reboots over and over again
I was having same issue (and hangs freeze and possibly other issues you listed.
I found a post suggesting to (a) uninstall Facebook and Skype (b) restart the phone (c) re-install uninstalled apps
It works for me on a Lumina 950 - stable now, not facing any of the listed issues.

Note: what I am facing though is that I can't power off the phone the standard way, it will systematically restart.

Regards, Pierre

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
950XL Dual Sim 15007

Many of you are not listing your device details when responding. It makes your replies useless to most people.

Nobody cares if you listed your device in another thread or 10 posts ago. LIST IT EVERY TIME!!!!

INDEED!!! My # 1 complaint. :eck:

Peace. Alan
Even when I lose, I win.

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
My feedback on a Lumia 830:

1. Performance dramatically under RS1
2. Edge occasionally gets stuck in landscape mode. You need to go Start and back to Edge to reset its orientation
3. The screen occasionally flashes on and off.
4. The screen tearing since W10M launch is still there
5. Sometimes changing the volume won’t make any actual difference in the volume (bug from old WP8.0.2 days)
6. There is a delay when you press the volume buttons and when the volume slider appears.
7. Doing a hard reset, the OS will not install a lot of the core apps, though you can download them in the Store just fine.
8. Edge crashes occasionally, the pages reload a lot.
9. Apps seems to exit from memory more often than in RS1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6