950XL Build 15007 cant install certain apps, data doesnt work on wifi

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So not sure if this is a common problem, but when i disconnect from WIFI my facebook/instagram/edge/pandora start to work again. I uninstalled FB as some people mentioned and it still didnt work. I did a hard reset, WIFI still isnt quite working (multiple different routers, work, school, home, etc) and now my maps and onedrive wont download as well as a few other apps. Ive tried to take out the SD card, install everything to phone, then install everything to SD card, still same problem, cant download certain apps, and WIFI doesnt work at all.

Any input?

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I would report it in the feedback app.
If you can't put up with the problem, roll back to production builds with the Windows Device Recovery Tool.
Just out of interest did the apps work when everything was installed on the Phones internal memory?

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I would report it in the feedback app.
If you can't put up with the problem, roll back to production builds with the Windows Device Recovery Tool.
Just out of interest did the apps work when everything was installed on the Phones internal memory?

Regardless of where the app was installed, they never worked on WIFI, but worked fine on Cell phone data

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs