Windows 10 Mobile build 15014 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Dude, I have missed your Avatar. its been months!!!! I hope your health is ok and you're back on track. It brought a big smile to my face when I saw that Avatar.

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Thanks Alan. Here's always the same mess. :/

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Attached phone to the charger last night, and it rebooted itself for some reason. It's never done that before. Also the above error I mentioned when checking for updates is back, best reboot it again... That "Galaxy S6" is getting ever closer for me (despite the crappy battery life).

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Ordered a Galaxy S6 to play with. The best I can hope for is that MS bring out a game changer at some point in the future, at which point I'll very likely come back, but as it stands, my L950 is shrinking in value, and it'll probably quite soon reach the point where I won't be able to sell it at all if things keep going the way they are. Everything about Microsoft's phone business is getting smaller, less handsets, less apps, smaller user base, there's very little positive stuff happening. I still much prefer the interface over IOS and Android, but I feel I'm sacrificing quite a bit now just to stick with my Windows phone. A sad day indeed.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a Galaxy S6 to play with. The best I can hope for is that MS bring out a game changer at some point in the future, at which point I'll very likely come back, but as it stands, my L950 is shrinking in value, and it'll probably quite soon reach the point where I won't be able to sell it at all if things keep going the way they are. Everything about Microsoft's phone business is getting smaller, less handsets, less apps, smaller user base, there's very little positive stuff happening. I still much prefer the interface over IOS and Android, but I feel I'm sacrificing quite a bit now just to stick with my Windows phone. A sad day indeed.

Hey Speccy, the last I remember you lost your pizza app? Is that right?
What are you doing now - direct-dial?

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Dominos webpage works fine. I don't have pizza often, so it's not a big issue, especially I am trying to slim down a bit for my upcoming ski trip :)

Captain Offensive

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm having issues with text again sometimes I won't receive or I would get a send error. I would have to reboot it to let me get text messages again.

Same here. Sms is all over the shop. My other half gets most of my messages twice but I often don't get her replies. They mostly come in if I reboot; but not always

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Had a new audio bug today. Somehow my 950XL ended up confused about which audio app to send to the headphones. I played a video in the native Movies app, and Groove music kept playing in the background. Hitting pause would stop both apps, and hitting play would start the video and Groove at the same time. Not sure which app to blame. Or the OS?

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
This update is just in time , phone has been completely unresponsive a few times the last couple of days, screen wouldn't wake up at all unless a soft-reset was performed.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Few features in creator update for windows mobile these features can also bring through cumulative update.Microsoft destroys hopes with creator update .

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss