Windows 10 Mobile build 15031 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm counting on the commentary from you guys to let me know when to jump back into the Fast Ring.
Continuum works (wireless), bluetooth works (can add device and all seems to be OK) ... so far, I did not find any problem. btw, there is no expiry date and water stamp in Computer build, so it might be a Creator's update. Well, I did not see expiry date in cp too, but I do not remember where it was in a case of cp (laugh) ....

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
PC: Great News... I am able to reconnect my Bluetooth mouse back to my SP3!!!

Mobile:
1. when trying to block a call from the History Page, in the Phone App.... the drop down menu appears, but it also dials the number you are trying to block?
2. no mouse curser when in Feedback Hub.
3. Outlook mail: Reply...NO keyboard is presented unable to type!!!
UPDATE: A soft reset did NOT take care of anything; BUT, a Power Down & UP cycle, took care of all my issues:)
950XL, DS, USA

Jackalito

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
PC: Great News... I am able to reconnect my Bluetooth mouse back to my SP3!!!

Mobile:
1. when trying to block a call from the History Page, in the Phone App.... the drop down menu appears, but it also dials the number you are trying to block?
2. no mouse curser when in Feedback Hub.
3. Outlook mail: Reply...NO keyboard is presented unable to type!!!
UPDATE: A soft reset did NOT take care of anything; BUT, a Power Down & UP cycle, took care of all my issues:)
950XL, DS, USA

Thanks for the feedback!
Is there a dedicated thread for the new build?

Sent from mTalk

quek9

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I still have a weird bug with my HP Elite x3. Everything is fine, Bluetooth and etc... but when I use the official folio case to magnetically turn it off, the time on the start screen is correct but the system time stops, it's noticeable on the start screen and phone and messaging app. In addition, I lose the ability to hold down the back button for multi-tasking. Last, my screen never turns off. A soft reset fixes everything until I close the phone case to turn the phone off. Currently, I removed my phone from my case but this damn thing was 45.00 dollars.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999