Windows 10 Mobile build 15063 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My 950xl was bricked (well BSOD). Did the update then had to do the restart for Insider Preview and boom! Blue screen of death. Only way I got it up and running again was with the WDRT and spending most of today doing updates and trying to get my phone back to where it was before.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Getting that exact same error in the store......
Same here. I thought it was just me. Hard to imagine a company allowing this.

gaQnmGI.jpg

Sent from mTalk

augustaville

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi All -

With today's update, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. If I start from my SP3, I can find my 950xl and a screen shows a number on the SP3. On the 950xl side, a flash happens and you cannot confirm the code. If you start from the 950XL side, you do not get to the second screen asking for Bluetooth, wireless, etc.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
There was not Store problem early on the morning (over 12 hours ago), when I updated my phone, so I think that a recent store problem has nothing to do with this new 15063 build. Well, Store does not work at all at the moment (might be a server problem).

EDIT: Store just get update

Mech0z

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Can I get someone to try to download either Phonly, Spotify or Mobilepay and tell me if you can open it?

I have lots of apps stuck at "loading..." tried factory resetting, but no dice

I run a lumia 950 with danish localization

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Can I get someone to try to download either Phonly, Spotify or Mobilepay and tell me if you can open it?

I have lots of apps stuck at "loading..." tried factory resetting, but no dice

I run a lumia 950 with danish localization

I just downloaded and installed Phonly. Logged in too. No problem at all. Well, just an half hour ago, I could not do anything with Store (it was probably a server problem), but Store is OK now.

anon(9603734)

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm having problems with the battery status indicator. My 950 was on charge during the update and after it updated (and all apps also updated), it was showing as 100% charged. I took it off charge, switched the device off and straight on again, then battery level was showing 83%.

I put it on charge again and then took it off just before I went to have a shower (I don't like to leave a phone on charge when I'm not around, just in case 🔥) and it had gone up to 94% by that time. I've come down from having my shower, and it's now showing 100% without having been on charge!

Anyone else noticing anything similar?

Sent from mTalk

WPenvy

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EARLIER about call and sms history not being fully fixed.

I think it stopped pulling down history because of the Live Accounts services being down....

It's currently pulling down all my super old stuff now. :D

Now go finish fixing all the other stuff Microsoft.

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi All -

With today's update, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. If I start from my SP3, I can find my 950xl and a screen shows a number on the SP3. On the 950xl side, a flash happens and you cannot confirm the code. If you start from the 950XL side, you do not get to the second screen asking for Bluetooth, wireless, etc.

My Bluetooth availability is gone as well. I cannot re-pair my phone to my car system. Settings-Devices-Bluetooth just flashes and closes again. SIGH. I guess I could factory reset or just wait for the next build. :cry:

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
950XL, DS, US:

Strange thing happen about an hour or so ago, I received a phone call via my landline, which is set to forward all calls to my 950XL; the landline rung one time before the call was re-directed to the 950XL, that rang a half a ring and them immediately went into convulsions :O (vibrating, and some kind a continuous electrical audio noise, like an alarm of some sort), had to do a soft reset to shut it up! after the soft reset, all seems to be well:) I don't know what caused it, I guess it could be any number of things...but, I will keep it on my radar.

Other than that, I've not come across any other issues, Store just updated...OH! I just remember, my battery seemed to drop like a brick... its been doing great last couple of weeks, but I just happened to notice after the soft reset, to get rid of that ear piercing sound, my battery was showing 20% which struck me as odd, so I will keep that on the radar too.

Cheers!

Azensun

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hmph. Looks like Outlook mail sync isn't working, either. It shows up on my phone and usually shows up on my PC on or about the same time. Not today. UGH.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
My Bluetooth availability is gone as well. I cannot re-pair my phone to my car system. Settings-Devices-Bluetooth just flashes and closes again. SIGH. I guess I could factory reset or just wait for the next build. :cry:

a factory reset fixed it, but it's a pain ...

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This build required a second restart to enable insider.
Issues so far. The bug in Edge where the keyboard doesn't pop up when trying to enter text into a web-form is much more prevalent in this build. My workaround of hitting the url bar then going back to the webform no longer works either. I've found no way to bring up the keyboard. I've also had 2 instances so far of my device locking up as well as my alarm not going off this morning. Also still have the SD card error that plagues the HP Elite X3 US.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss