Windows Insider App&Creator update ?s HELP!!!

MrsDM

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
I have once again signed up for Windows Insider&downloaded the app but all it says is go to phone settings. Do I even need it? Also now it no longer shows the ring section for previews etc. wtf?
Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol. 🙂

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have once again signed up for Windows Insider&downloaded the app but all it says is go to phone settings. Do I even need it? Also now it no longer shows the ring section for previews etc. wtf?
Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol. ??????

If you phone is on the list you don't need the insider

Microsoft says the update is rolling out in waves, so if you don't see the Creators Update for your supported handset just yet, don't worry. Update availability can also depend on the manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, or the specific installed software.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol. 🙂

If you phone is on the list you don't need the insider

Microsoft says the update is rolling out in waves, so if you don't see the Creators Update for your supported handset just yet, don't worry. Update availability can also depend on the manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, or the specific installed software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6