Best part about being a Windows Insider?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
being able to fix things by throwing a newer build on top of whatever you had, I wish there was a way to do that with the same build you already have, its almost a perfect clean install with most settings and files preserved

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Being able to help shape the future development of Windows through feedback.

I also get to see what is coming next and that is good for my job in support.

Rahsna Asurac

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
My main motivation is that I help to make Windows 10 more stable for my friends and family. It also prepares me to help them through it all once the next feature update hits them :)

The second reason is that I get to help shape Windows' future and help others get their ideas through, as well as helping Microsoft making the most popular choices based on voting and feedback.

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Wow, some of you are really waxing poetic on this, me I enjoy seeing what the new features will be like. That and the best place for a techie to vent grievances are on the Feedback Hub.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
For me, it's impatience really. I just want to see what we get next before everyone else. I also just like getting new software and seeing what works and what doesn't. Being an insider also lets me think MS hasn't given up on us entirely yet. When they announce that the insider program is desktop only, then we really know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb