Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 Discussion (Redstone 3; Fast Ring)

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have Lumia 950 XL DS (Europe one, bought 2017). All is working well here, including Camera, Whatsapp and Store. No double apps. Battery is better than before. Battery control of background usage of apps works very well (clearly better than in any Android) ...

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I give up. Tried hard reset and now can't get speech language or keyboard for Canadian English to download. I remember having this problem ages ago but can't for the life of me remember how I resolved it.

drddas58

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I had similar problems only after hard reset, my Bengali phonetic keyboard no more downloads, I had to wait for a next build to fix this. This happened twice and every time next build fixed this problem. Using L950xl.

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950XL DS Unlocked

Update went smoothly and everything is functioning well. So far, this is the most reliable builds that have come into the fast ring.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Have you guys got the fluent design system versions of "Flims & TV" and "Groove Music" btw?

I've found pictures online and talk about them, but I'm wondering who actually has them, or are they still coming?

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else seeing spurious camera launches while the phone is supposedly sleeping in your pocket? This is not unique to this build.... it has been a problem for me for many previous builds. I am near 100% certain the camera button is not getting pressed while in my pocket. It seems more likely to occur after actually using the camera but I am careful after using the camera to click the home button and dismiss the camera before pressing the power button to put the phone to sleep.

I do have double tap to wake enabled, but even if the screen thinks it is double tapped while in-pocket, it would have to then sense a slide up before the phone woke up. And even THEN, the camera would not be active.... the start screen would.

Paul

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
And a second "old friend" issue..... this build sometimes fails to reconnect to WiFi after being on cell data. Can't call this one a daily driver because of this issue. Once again, this one has been around for a LONG time.

Paul

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
well this running on 950XL better than oficial CU.
One problem - how I disable insider now ? I want to stay at this build untill official release will be newer.

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
But thats only for 7 days no ?

Also how I disable Diagnostic data from Full to Basic, because now I have yellow text above that settings saying something about Windows Insider Program.

Last edited:

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
This is the first fast ring build in a long time that is basically unusable for me. Just wondering whether I should hard reset or just wait for the next build. I'm back on my Nexus 6P while i decide.
odd, this is probably the most solid build I've seen

Sent from mTalk

quek9

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I am still getting random freezes with my HP X3. I even ran WDRT. Outside of the inconvenient freezes that requires 2 to 3 soft resets, it is fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss