Windows 10 Mobile build 15223 Discussion (Fast Ring)

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Alarm didn't sound this morning. Absolutely no reason for it that I can see. All settings were correct. Worked fine yesterday. I created a new alarm to test and it worked perfectly. A small thing, maybe, but things like this make you not trust your phone and that ain't good.

950XL DS

Yeah that isn't a good thing. I definitely rely on my phone for that purpose. I do remember having an issue with it on an early W10M build on my 830, but haven't experienced it in about 2 years.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Starbucks still not working.

What's the point of a phone if I can't use Starbucks?

YV6LSM8.jpg

The alarm on my 950xl unfortunately did work.

Sent from mTalk on my HP Elite X3

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Having some serious battery drain issues with this build. Went from 100% to 93% then I restarted and it went to 87%. Then I did a soft reset by pulling the battery out. Then when i turned it back on and it was 71%. Lumia 950XL DS. Battery life was excellent last build, it seems like every other build the battery life either sucks or is great

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Having some serious battery drain issues with this build. Went from 100% to 93% then I restarted and it went to 87%. Then I did a soft reset by pulling the battery out. Then when i turned it back on and it was 71%. Lumia 950XL DS. Battery life was excellent last build, it seems like every other build the battery life either sucks or is great

I commented the same thing on the feedback hub last night. Mine is a L1020. Whereas the previous build was impressively good, there is a marked contrast with this one. Lasting 2 days vs barely over half a day ain't chump change of a difference.

I'll have to check Aida64 out and see what it say later today.

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
At 3:00pm today it was 100% and now its 20%. I keep seeing the arrow on my data connection that shows its in use but i cant find out what's using it...

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I use the News app and I am also an Arsenal fan. It happens to me too. The stories are more and more random. The Sports app also kind of does the same thing and hardly ever shows me any Arsenal related stuff, even though I favourited them.

I'm on my Nexus 6P today and the MSN News app works perfectly. My "Windows 10 Mobile" topic showing only stories related to W10M (at least for the first half-dozen or so).

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Double-Tap-to-Open is no longer working as it should on my 950XL. If the phone sits a couple of minutes, or more, the Double Tap-to-Open is unresponsive.

Update: a simple power off/on cycle seems to have fixed my problem:)

Last edited:

Jackalito

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Double-Tap-to-Open is no longer working as it should on my 950XL. If the phone sits a couple of minutes, or more, the Double Tap-to-Open is unresponsive.

Update: a simple power off/on cycle seems to have fixed my problem:)

I've had this problem too. But even with powering off/on after a few days it happens again eventually.

Anybody else having battery drain issues? More specifically related to internet use?

Me. Phone gets really hot and the battery gets drained too quickly.

Sent from mTalk

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
@Jackalito, I am testing a theory; over the weekend I downloaded a new app: 'Night Stand Clock Lite', and noticed that the DTTO issue started the next day. The 'Night Stand Clock Lite' app is designed to break through the Lock Screen and stays visible until turned off and uses the phone's sensors (among other permissions); my thought is, that this app is interfering with the motion sensor and DTTO feature, and a power off/on cycle is needed to clear the phone's cache and reset the motion sensor and DTTO conflict. I will know tomorrow if this theory is my problem.

Update: 'Night Stand Clock Lite' app appears to have had no bearing on the DTTO feature.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99