Windows 10 Mobile build 15223 Discussion (Fast Ring)

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I swear the Store live tile is my bête noire.

LOL. Was it ever live? Really...oh nohh...I have a dead tile too!

Never even noticed when it went still...glad it is :) I see dead tiles......and love it.

Of course, mtf1380 will now proceed to hurt us :smile:

Jokes aside, 15233 is looking really good on my L1020 so far.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
My default language is English (Canada). Don't know if the language setting has anything to do with the weird lettering or not.

950XL DS

ugur23

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Same with Turkish language on 640XL

Can anybody try NFC ? mine isnt working with tags and tap to share. I'm not sure if NFC antenna is damaged or build issue.

Ektalog

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Same with Turkish language on 640XL

Can anybody try NFC ? mine isnt working with tags and tap to share. I'm not sure if NFC antenna is damaged or build issue.

I don't normally use NFC in my L1020 (US) model -- which is not "officially" rated for recent Insider Win 10 builds :wink: -- but I activated NFC and tried it now. Don't see it working in the presence of another NFC phone.

I'll try again later, just in case. Did it work fine in with any other recent build?

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Alarm didn't sound this morning. Absolutely no reason for it that I can see. All settings were correct. Worked fine yesterday. I created a new alarm to test and it worked perfectly. A small thing, maybe, but things like this make you not trust your phone and that ain't good.

950XL DS

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone use MSN News app and select topics? I've noticed over the last few builds that stories that appear for topics you select bear less and less relation to the topic. Now (for me at least) they bear no relation at all.

For example, I have had for a long time "Windows 10 Mobile" and "Arsenal" (the English football club) as topics. Stories were, with few exceptions, apropos of those topics. It has gradually gotten to the point that, now, none are.

I've upvoted and commented on feedback but I'm just wondering if others have seen the same thing.

I use the News app and I am also an Arsenal fan. It happens to me too. The stories are more and more random. The Sports app also kind of does the same thing and hardly ever shows me any Arsenal related stuff, even though I favourited them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers