Windows 10 Mobile build 15240 Discussion (Fast Ring)

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Downloaded build 15245 at night, and this morning all my apps that were hanging, and producing an error message, are now going thru to completion - one of those apps (Advanced info) would not open from the Extras menu... now it does:) So!... so far, so good. I will test my Groove and Running app combo later this morning, to see if the issues with that combination has been fixed, too (they had been freezing up, and/or crashing lately).

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I installed the new build. I was still having the lockups so I bit the bullet and did a hard reset with a restore. No more lockups so far and no other issues except one. This build introduced a new issue. On phones with a fingerprint scanner, touching the scanner will not wake the phone. You have to first hit the power button to use the scanner. Looks like a lot of people leaving feedback on this new bug. HP Elite XS US

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I installed 15245. I was still having the lockups so I bit the bullet and did a hard reset with a restore. No more lockups so far. However, this build introduced a new bug. On phones with a fingerprint scanner, touching the scanner will not wake the phone. You have to first hit the power button to use the scanner. Looks like a lot of people leaving feedback on this new bug. HP Elite XS US

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Just noticed on my Elite X3 that - if I leave the device on and connected to the dock for more than a few hours without activity, it won't reconnect to the monitor, mouse and keyboard. I have to take it out and restart.

Submitted feedback. https://aka.ms/To1ldj

[edit]Okay just updated to 15245. Will post there...[/edit]

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
For what it's worth, I put my x3 on the Slow Ring and left it at 15230. Everything works and so far, one week, no reboots and only 2 Edge lockups.

Sent from my Acer Liquid Jade Primo on mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise