Resume from phone to PC

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the latest Fast Ring build on my PC and came across the setting to resume from phone, but it only mentions Android and iPhone. Out of curiosity, I entered the phone number to my Windows phone (also running the latest Fast Ring build), and it texted a link to a download.

The link took me to a page that says "Windows phones are already linked to your PC through your Microsoft Account." It then gives instructions on signing into the Microsoft account from the phone.

Has this "Resume from phone" feature actually been implemented between Windows phones and computers, or is it strictly in a test period for iPhones and Android? If it is supposed to be working for Windows phones, how would I make use of this feature?

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm also interested in same issue to build link between my spare W10M/W10 tablet

This is a really useful feature to have

But since M$ had announced that no new feature will be introduce to W10M I doubt we'll see this on W10M platform

--
I do think this is the first feature they should put into W10M before they say all those cloud first/one windows PR words thought.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon