Windows 10 Mobile build 15254.1 Discussion (Fast Ring)

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
This topic is for the release candidate build of W10M that was just released to the Fast Ring.
@RumoredNow, can you (or another mod if not you) please format this thread accordingly to be the official thread to discuss this build?

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Just updated on my 950XL....
seems faster

(haha!! Sorry couldn't resist.. Haven't heard that two words in the WC forum im ages...)

... !

Zardoch

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I've lost all information from my messages app with this version. No sound, nothing in the action center and nothing on the live tile. Have to use Skype now, which is a shame because I like the messaging app better. Anyone else encounter that problem?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I've lost all information from my messages app with this version. No sound, nothing in the action center and nothing on the live tile. Have to use Skype now, which is a shame because I like the messaging app better. Anyone else encounter that problem?

It seems to work for me, still. I get SMS messages and the live tile updates too. For me, Outlook Mail, when pinned to the Start screen, does not update for my Outlook.com account when I get new email messages.

I retired a couple months ago.

Thanks for all your help, always good to see you regardless.

deuce01

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Update: So far it's been running fine. Messaging live till is working again and overall the phone is pretty stable. Will monitor battery life and comment on that later.

FWIW, the Skype app is still HORRIBLE since the update they released a few weeks ago. I have it selected as my primary SMS app and it locks up constantly. I pretty much have to use the Messaging app whenever I send and read texts.

EJDJr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth Broken?

Updated my 950XL and my AT&T 950. I cannot add new Bluetooth devices to either one. Pressing the + to add new device in the Bluetooth page just makes the screen flash back to itself. Not going to the next screen where I select what type of device. Does connect to devices paired/installed prior to this update.

Anyone else have this problem?

EJDJr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
@deuce01 , @mtf1380, Thanks for checking. I soft reset both several times (always after an OS update) and both still don't work. Installed on my 640 and that one works fine. Are your 950XL North American Variants? I submitted feedback and it looks like what I am experiencing has been an issue for some people since 14393, has 800+ upvotes, very strange. Hopefully the next build comes soon so I can update and not have to hard reset.

EJDJr

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
@deuce01 , @mtf1380, Thanks for checking. I soft reset both several times (always after an OS update) and both still don't work. Installed on my 640 and that one works fine. Are your 950XL North American Variants? I submitted feedback and it looks like what I am experiencing has been an issue for some people since 14393, has 800+ upvotes, very strange. Hopefully the next build comes soon so I can update and not have to hard reset.

Grant Taylor3

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Daily driver 950 here updated and it seems fine. I have a 640 on the Fast Ring

I hope this build goes to RP and Production in the next couple of days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)