Release preview update error.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So i have initiated the new May 19 update but received this particular error or notification as the update could not continue. i am on release preview ring and i have tried windows media creation tool as well which also failed to install the update with a similar error.

This notification points towards a faulty driver but i haven't updated any driver/s recently.

my PC specs are Core I5-7 GEN, Nvidia 945mx, 8gb Ram.

Any help will be appreciated. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

wndows central.PNG

2222.PNG

333333.PNG

Last edited:

Chris Turek

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
So i have initiated the new May 19 update but received this particular error or notification as the update could not continue. i am on release preview ring and i have tried windows media creation tool as well which also failed to install the update with a similar error.

This notification points towards a faulty driver but i haven't updated any driver/s recently.

my PC specs are Core I5-7 GEN, Nvidia 945mx, 8gb Ram.

Any help will be appreciated. :angel::angel::angel::angel:

View attachment 140703

View attachment 140704

View attachment 140705

I'm having this EXACT same error on my gen 1 Surface Book for both the Release Preview update through Windows Update and through the ISO on their website.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
current update, the update is installing now as i have left the insiders program and now the update s installing with no errors.

i suggest this workaround, if you receive a similar error try exiting from insiders program and them restart your device and then again initiate the update.

See you soon. have a good day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo