Hi folks. Ever since attaching my Dell Visor, I get the touch keyboard (not the on-screen keyboard from ease of access settings) popping up on every reboot of the PC. Not on the logon screen but right after, on the desktop. I don't have a touch screen on this PC as it is a desktop rig. It doesn't happen with a power up, just on a reboot. I guess this means it's a driver bug with the controller or headset drivers? It happens even if the headset is unplugged and the controllers are switched off. Has anyone else had this issue, and are there solutions?
    10-20-2017 04:35 AM
    Hi folks. Ever since attaching my Dell Visor, I get the touch keyboard (not the on-screen keyboard from ease of access settings) popping up on every reboot of the PC. Not on the logon screen but right after, on the desktop. I don't have a touch screen on this PC as it is a desktop rig. It doesn't happen with a power up, just on a reboot. I guess this means it's a driver bug with the controller or headset drivers? It happens even if the headset is unplugged and the controllers are switched off. Has anyone else had this issue, and are there solutions?
    Its a known issue with the Fall update.

I like you thought it was caused by the headset, but i think as I updated then installed VR, i just hadn't noticed it. I rolled back then reinstalled update and VR, no problems second time around.
    10-27-2017 05:30 AM