Headphone recommendations?

BonzeUK

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Got the Dell Visor from PCWorld (online 'cos the stores are a nightmare), but having difficulty deciding on headphones.

At the moment I'm using a cheapish pair of in-ear headphones with an inline mic.

I have a decent gaming headset but it won't fit over or under the Dell headset.

Looked at a few behind the neck type headsets on Amazon but not sure if they might also 'clash' with the Dell.

Just wondered what others are using.

Mellifluous

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the Dell from PCWorld as well. I just have decent quality in ear ones (Fiio Ex1 which sound and work well,), not sure behind the neck ones would feel comfy as you've already got the HMD at back of head and wires trailing at the back.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the Dell headset. I am using the LucidSound LS20 headset. A very capable set of cans. I don't recommend you try the LS30 or LS40 as they have larger ear pieces which would be an issue. After putting on the headphones, the Dell headset goes over them and still tightens up well without compromising on headset or headphone position. Much better than a set of ear buds. Get anything with bigger ear pieces or a lumpy hinge on the headphone band and you will have issues though, so take care. The LS20s are a great match though and are also a fantastic sounding set for the price and size. Can't think of anything better without spending big money.

Saksham Kumar

Dec 24, 2017
Visit site
I am using Sony Noise Cancelling WH1000XM2 and they wre just awesome. I bought them last month after reading the (linked removed by Moderator) They are working great.

Last edited by a moderator:

vivek kumar31

Jan 15, 2018
Visit site
IF you are on budget then you can consider buying Bose rockers, I have them and they have decent sound quality, also they also have a good bass and doesn't hurt often when listening.

(link removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm using Sony headphones, but the biggest feature I would recommend is noise cancelling over brand. Making it more quiet helps the immersion of apps a lot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs