Exchange account

Blinocac200sx

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
How do I change my exchange account. It's currently set for a place I no longer work for, and now I want to use it at my current job. I can change the server, but it doesn't want to let me change the domain or user name.

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Here ya go:

thumb_tall_Screen01.png

thumb_tall_Screen02.png

1. Go to Start>ActiveSync
  2. Hit Menu>Options
  3. Now do Menu>Delete

You should now be able to delete the existing Exchange account. Poof!

How do I change my exchange account. It's currently set for a place I no longer work for, and now I want to use it at my current job. I can change the server, but it doesn't want to let me change the domain or user name.

Last edited:

KitC

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
E-mail with custom domain

We own our own business and have a custom domain server. We have treo pro's the 850's. We want to piggyback using yahoo for the outgoing e-mail server seeing ours does not work. This is really confusing to us, g-mail does not work at all and the custom outgoing does not work, so Sprint set mine up with yahoo plus for the outgoing and it seems to work. Now, here is the trouble, I set the bosses up to read the same and it won't work at all. Both phones are identical in 3rd party apps and also have WM6.0 installed. We are very frustrated with Sprint and confused as to why WM6.0 will not allow us to use either g-mail or the custom out going...any answers?????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05